Receipt Bank extracts the key information from your bills, receipts and invoices, removing the need for manual data entry. It will publish the data to your accounting software or it can be downloaded as a spreadsheet or used to create expense reports. It is your bookkeeper in your pocket.
Receipt Bank with Xero makes the gathering, storage and processing of bills, receipts and invoices as easy and as cost effective as possible. It links with your accounts from your phone or desktop to help your business achieve a paperless administration. The six key benefits are below:
- Quick and accurate data entry.
- Automated expense reports sent via email.
- Approved by HMRC for document filing.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, mobile and smartphone.
- Secure and safe online storage.
We love receipt bank and we offer it as standard with any of our accountancy packages along with Xero for your business helping you move into the cloud and achieve a paperless office.