We love Xero and Receipt Bank and our clients do too!
Xero Beautiful Accounting Software
Eight of Xero’s most popular features that will change your life and grow your business
- Online invoicing means you can create and send invoices automatically.
- Unlimited user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team.
- Smart interactive reporting in real time means no more waiting for month end.
- Everything is run online and is backed up automatically.
- Updates are free and instantly available.
- Unlimited Xero email support if you have any questions.
- Fast bank integration and reconciliation turns a chore into a pleasure.
- Over 350 third party apps integrate with Xero so you can truly streamline your processes.
- Available on any device with an internet connection so you can run your business on the go.
Watch these two Xero video to learn more about how it can help your business.
Here are some more reasons why people love using Xero:
Fast bank reconciliation
Your latest banking, credit card and PayPal transactions are imported and categorised.
The Xero mobile app works with iPhone and iPad & Android phones and tablets.
Connect to 350+ third-party apps
Inventory, invoicing, time tracking, expenses and more all integrate with Xero.
Inventory items speed up invoicing while tracking sales and purchases.
Create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they’re opened.
Create purchase orders
Create and email custom purchase orders and copy to bills for payment.
Reduce data entry and increase compliance with combined payroll and accounting.
Manage your cashflow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers.
Claim those expenses
It’s easy to handle personal expenses – just review and approve receipts.
Receipt Bank Your Bookkeeper In Your Pocket
Receipt Bank with Xero makes the gathering, storage and processing of bills, receipts and invoices as easy and as cost effective as possible.
Receipt Bank links with your accounts from your phone or desktop to help your business achieve a paperless administration. The six key benefits are below:
- Quick and accurate data entry.
- Automated expense reports sent via email.
- Approved by HMRC for document filing.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, mobile and smartphone.
- Secure and safe online storage.
We love receipt bank and we offer it as standard with any of our accountancy packages along with Xero for your business helping you move into the cloud and achieve a paperless office.